well, i decided to go there, becuase i saw that this dr. marisela morales which was the one that in the advertise says that she is specialist in dental implants , and i was told by alain morgue which one of the ladies ones i was there told me that its her husband , and lied to me about that she was the specialist in implants, and then a doctor finally that i also found out, shich does nto works there, and only comes when its necessary, to place my implants, at first i trusted the clinic, because it says its nice and they mention they are partners and the ritz carlton supports them, so that gave me confidence, this alain morgue told me that the ritz carlton cancun, sends them all patients, so i tought this must be a confident clinic, i will report them to the ritz carlton, to give fake advertising, now my implants are having problems, and infected area, and no one has given me a clue of what to do, this doctor is not from the office, and i feel totally uncomfortable with this, this is health, and they should not do this.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sunset dental cancun dental implants from Sunset Dental Cancun. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $6000 and wants Sunset Dental Cancun to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was fake advertising and amateurs. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sunset Dental Cancun for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sunset Dental Cancun?

Comments